We are looking for a Sales Development Representative to act as the liaison between our Marketing and Sales teams. Your role will be to seek new business opportunities by contacting and developing relationships with potential customers.
To be successful in this role, you should have previous experience developing leads from marketing campaigns and meeting sales quotas. You will use your communication skills to cultivate strong relationships with customers, from first contact. If you are motivated and results-driven and enjoy working in a team environment, we’d like to meet you.
Ultimately, you will boost sales and contribute to our long-term business growth.
Location: Denver, CO
- Work experience as a Sales Development Representative or similar role
- Hands-on experience with multiple sales techniques (including cold calls)
- Track record of achieving sales goals/KPIs
- Experience with CRM software (e.g. Salesforce) and other inside sales tools such as dialer
- Understanding of sales performance metrics
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to engage over the telephone
- Familiarity with analyzing spreadsheets and charts
- Qualify leads from marketing campaigns as sales opportunities
- Contact potential clients through cold calls and emails
- Present our company to potential clients
- Identify client needs and suggest appropriate products/services
- Proactively seek new business opportunities in the market
- Set up meetings or calls between (prospective) clients and Account Executives
- Report to the sales team on goals met
- Stay up-to-date with new products/services and new pricing/payment plans
Think you’d be a good fit? Send your resume to email@example.com!