We are looking for an experienced sales Account Executive to join our team. You will act as a liaison between our sales team and our clients, ensuring customer satisfaction.
As an Account Executive, you display excellent communication and negotiation skills. You have experience in cybersecurity and know-how to address clients’ needs and facilitate the sales process from beginning to the end.
Ultimately, you will contribute to an increase in sales and maintain our company-client relationships at a high standard.
Location: Denver, CO
Travel: 50% of the time
- Proven work experience as a sales account executive in cybersecurity
- Hands-on experience with customer service
- An ability to grasp clients needs and to increase customer engagement
- Solid knowledge of CRM (i.e. Salesforce), presentation tools, and productivity software
- Understanding of sales performance metrics
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills
- Analytical and time-management skills
- Undergraduate degree
- Manage key accounts
- Act as the point of contact for clients
- Organize client meetings to discuss their requirements
- Resolve problems and handle complaints in a timely manner
- Identify new potential customers
- Supervise inside sales development representatives
- Ensure budget and time requirements are met
- Stay up-to-date with new features and product launches
- Establish best practices
- Monitor and report on sales performance analytics
- Suggest innovative ideas to increase sales and improve customer experience
Think you’d be a good fit? Send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org!