(Founder & CEO)
- 15 years of experience in the field of cybersecurity.
- Former VP Cybersecurity Strategy at Kaspersky Lab and Head of PwC’s Cyber Security Center of Excellence.
- Distinguished cybersecurity community leader, having created global professional working groups, global incident response task forces, and multiple written works on the topic.
(Co-Founder & VP Product)
- 12 years of experience in cybersecurity, having held various management and technical roles.
- Former VP Product at Seeker Security (acquired by Synopsis in 2015).
- Adept at building successful cybersecurity products and bringing them to market.
The Cymmetria team consists of several kinds of experts, each with their own specialties: battle-hardened InfoSec personnel, decorated veterans of U.S. and Israeli army cyber units, and ex-Special Forces operatives.
This unique combination of people birthed a very special company culture. In our offices, goal-oriented, utter professionalism combines with a fun and friendly atmosphere (yesterday, sticky notes labeled with our CTO’s name were taped on every wall and ceiling; the research team is still investigating). We plan market domination in the morning, shoot some pool at noon, and hunt the best hackers in the world at night – and we enjoy every moment of our day.